Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rebecca's Laundry Helper Set Free


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

In the words of Wally Krueger: "I hollered at her. Oh, I hollered."

Jodi Loveland said...

I wouldn't have liked finding that either but the boys sure would have thought it was cool. At least with so many boys around I should always have someone to take care of such things when they come along. :)

Anonymous said...

Where in the world did it come from? and what is it?

Unknown said...

Becca, you sure have an exciting life. I am sitting wondering which one of many boring, same ol' same ol' days of the past two weeks I should blog about, and here you are with birthdays and hurricanes and geccos. At least I can read about excitement.

Natalie said...

I had one of those in my laundry room a few months back...come to think of it maybe it is the same one=)