Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hyrum B-day Picts as Promised...

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hyrum, what a fun party you had! Ask your mom to tell you about my
6-year old birthday party...it was way different than you 7-year one.
Thanks so much for the pictures and letting me share in the fun.
I can't see her face, and the girls are dressed alike...is it Ruthie or Lily who slept on the way home? I love y'all, Grammy : )

Jodi Loveland said...

Cute pics! Looks like a fun birthday. After seeing that cake I do have a question though-- does Hyrum still have his allergy to milk or can he eat cake like that without any problems? Our poor Andrew would break out if that frosting even touched him.

Kelly said...

What a fun rememory (Becca's word) to have for a birthday party. It looks like it was soooo much fun! We love you.