Ruthie was so excited to start Sunbeams in January. She counted down Sundays: "Only two more Nursery Sundays, then I can go to Sunbeams . . ."
Here she is on her first day. Thanks to Grammy for curling her hair and doing her little braid. Ruthie's scripture bag was a Christmas gift from Grammy, and she loves to carry it to Primary each Sunday. She says the best thing about Sunbeams is bubbles, and she loves to talk to her teacher, Sister Gordon, who lives down the street.
Aunt Kelly made Ruthie a Sunbeam surprise. Here's Ruth waiting to see it . . .
"Closing your eyes is really hard, ya know . . ."
What is it?
Here's a close-up:
She felt so special that Aunt Kelly would do this just for her. Here's her take on his gift . . .
Thanks, Aunt Kelly!
8 comments:
Kelly, You are amazing and way too nice!! Thank you for your thoughtfulness on Ruthie's special day.
-Mark
Ruthie,
I am so proud of you sweetheart! You are a wonderful Sunbeam. You look so smart and cute in the pictures! I love you!
-Daddy
Ruthie, I'm so happy you like the picture. You are an amazing Sunbeam. Your face shines with you smile! I love you, Aunt Kelly
I will need to know your secret because our new Sunbeam, Mya, is a total wreck and has a meltdown every time we approach the primary doors. Hurray for you, Ruthie, for being such a good, strong Sunbeam!
Bec, She is adorable! What a darling gift that Kelly gave to her. Can Kelly make me one, too? I love it! I hope you are all doing well in Lousiana/Iraq. It is good to see your cute family.
Congratulations Ruthie on becoming a Sunbeam, Uncle Dave and Aunt Hollie are so proud of you.
You keep on shining our twinkle girl!!
We love you,
Aunt Hollie and Uncle Dave
Waht a fun surprise. Ruthie you are a wonderful sumbeam! Are I so happy to have you in my class. Sister Gordon
Those videos are darling. I love their sweet little voices. I didn't realize she's the same age as my Marley. When is her birthday?
She's a sweet girl, tell your mom hello for me!
Post a Comment