Well, looks like I unintentionally gave blogging up for lent. Now that it's almost July, I guess I can relapse . . .
March, April, May & June Family Cliff's Notes:
Mark is home. He is well. We are well.
Life is busier than it was before he left. Don't ask. It's all good. :)
We're very happy to have one more year in Louisiana . . . then the Army cuts us loose . . . we plan to land in either Salt Lake or Utah county . . . will post once we have signed a contract with a future employer . . .
12 years ago
2 comments:
Welcome home Mark! I'm glad to hear that the Devenport family is reunited again! I'm also glad you are ready to enjoy Louisiana for another year. You know the Smiths, right? You all seem to have a great attitude about living there. I think the bugs and the heat of Kansas are enough for me...:)
Lent-- that's funny!!
Post a Comment