Blueberries are on in Louisiana.
We had lots of fun on our blueberry picking adventure.
And, yes, I know Lily needs her bangs trimmed. : )
We had lots of fun on our blueberry picking adventure.
And, yes, I know Lily needs her bangs trimmed. : )
We brought home almost three gallons of berries and have enjoyed blueberry cupcakes and muffins. While looking for a recipe for low-fat muffins, I found several that called for whole wheat flour. Sounds like we can use some of our FedEx wheat.
After the trip, Ruthie especially enjoyed reading Jamberry. Thanks to Heather Martinez for giving us this book when Hyrum was born. We loved reading it in Washington after picking strawberries and blueberries. Now we need to find some raspberries . . .


3 comments:
Oooohhhh! I am so jealous! No yummy fruit here. Spring didn't even come until the end of May! It so great to see your beautiful children and I love your witty blogs, read the whole thing and now I'm all caught up =) Can't wait till the next post.
I can't believe you already have blueberries! I can't wait until August when the blueberries are out. I picked tons last year and made the most delicious blueberry pie.
Holy cow Becs, those kids are beautiful! And you look awesome as well...just the same as you did in 1989. So glad you blog and that I can keep track of you.
Post a Comment