Monday, July 14, 2008

Guess Which Holiday . . .

You would never know this picture was taken in December at a Christmas parade. As Hyrum & Ruthie were rushing out the door, we realized they needed something to hold all their loot, and the jack-o-lanterns were handy. The hats were thrown from one of the floats. The snow in the picture below is fake, of course. It never snows in LA.

6 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

So cute! 4th of July hats, Halloween, and Santa all rolled together. The best holiday ever!

Kelly said...

Hyrum and Ruthie, you are so cute. I love you. You make me smile.

Unknown said...

That looks like one heck of a parade. And good loot to boot. We might need to spend next summer in LA.

The Seaquist Family said...

That is hilarious. Guess it explains a few things about Louisiana...They look so happy with their holiday confusion so either way, what a great day!

Amanda said...

That is really funny. Your kids are so cute. I am also surprised at how warm it was last December.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Hyrum and Ruthie. I love your hats and jack-o-lanterns...
and you most of all!!! Thanks for posting the pictures to share your fun with me. The forrest reminds me of my visits with you in beautiful Louisiana. Give Mom, Dad, and Lily hugs from me, and get some back. I love y'all!
Grammy : )