Monday, July 7, 2008

Something's Missing . . .





















Hyrum was so excited to post this shot. Time to email the tooth fairy and put in a work order . . .

5 comments:

One of the Devenports said...

Hyrum, What a cute boy you are. Congratulations on the dentition loss...nice picture by the way, who took it? he is an awesome photographer! : )

Kelly said...

Holy Mackerel! Where is your tooth? Someone must have taken it out of your mouth when you were snoring last night!

That is awesome that you lost your first tooth. You look very handsome.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hyrum. Thanks for posting your missing tooth picture. Dad did an awesome job taking it. Is the Tooth Fairy going to come to your house tonight? I loved talking with you on the phone, and I hope your swimming activity didn't get rained out. I love you over the moon! Grammy : )

Amanda said...

Wow, I cannot believe your family. It didn't seem like it had been that long since we saw you last, but your kids look so grown. Hyrum looks like a young man, I never forget those times he would crawl out of sacrament meeting. Too funny.

Sara said...

I can't believe how much your kids have grown. They are adorable. I am glad that you guys are enjoying your time in Lousiana. It always helps to have such good friends close by. I look forward to keeping in touch with your family!