Amanda tagged Hyrum and Ruthie. This was fun! I cut out the
"I don't knows" and the completely irrelevant responses; the edited version follows. If your kids haven't done this yet, please have them do it and either email me your answers or let me know so I can read your post.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
H: I love you
R: I love you
They were gracious to omit: “If you don’t put that toy away, I’m gonna throw it in the trash.” Not to mention all the other things I reserve the right not to publish.
2. What makes mom happy?
H: hugs (he says as he hugs me)
R: cleaning up with me
H: "Cleaning up with me," I’m gonna go with that, too.
3. What makes mom sad?
H: when she gets mad at us
R: when I hit mom
4. How does mom make you laugh?
R: play with me hide and seek
5. How old is your mom?
H: 35
R: 35?
6. How tall is your mom?
H: pretty tall
R: same tall as my brother
7. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
H: You are making me think! Cook.
Not my favorite thing, but if someone else cleans up, then, yes, I like it.
R: read to me
8. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
H: I don’t know ‘cuz I’m not there.
9. What is your mom really good at?
H: cooking
R: playing with me
10. What is your mom not very good at?
H: hunting
Everyone else is Louisiana is, you see. And no, I’ve never tried it.
11. What does your mom do for a job?
H: take care of us
R: clean with us and help us
12. What is your mom's favorite food?
H: blueberry pie
Prefer apple. With ice cream.
13. What do you and your mom do together?
H: play
R: clean
Reading these answers might give you the false notion that I have a clean house.
14. How are you and your mom alike?
H: We like to read
15. How are you and your mom different?
H: Mama girl, Me boy
16. How do you know your mom loves you?
H: You give me hugs.
R: You give me hugs.
12 years ago
6 comments:
That is really sweet. I am glad you did this. I love their answers.
How insightful to read how much you are the center of their world. Motherhood is an amazing gift.
How fun! I loved the comments... it's like being right there in the interview. Hyrum obviously enjoys Mom's cooking, and it is certain that y'all like to read. I like hugs too, so give a big group one from me to the fambly, and know that you're loved. Mom/Grammy : )
I don't know if I am brave enough to have my kids do this. They might reveal some less than flattering things about their mom. Your beautiful kids revealed what a wonderful mom you are. I am very impressed.
Oh, Jen! Notice I did put that I reserve the right not to publish certain things. This is the *edited* version. ;)
I know your kids have been tagged, but I want to tag YOU to find out more about you. Check out my website for details!
Post a Comment