12/6 - Each year, the company that handles the housing contract on Fort Polk sponsors a Christmas parade for post residents. It's nice to have a parade pass just a block from our front door.
Last year we haphazardly grabbed our Halloween candy buckets to gather parade loot. This year we deliberately grabbed our Halloween candy buckets to gather parade loot. It's an official tradition, now.
Here are Ruthie and Hyrum waiting for the parade . . .
. . . and Ruth and Lil' waiting for the parade . . .
. . . and Lily being the angel she always is . . .
4 comments:
So cute! Only in the South: Santa Claus + Halloween Buckets + Hot Weather...at the same time... = Happy Kids. (actually the pictures look like it was cooler this year...last year was hot.) Thanks for posting!
I like that fake Lousiana snow...As I have been driving in our Utah snow and shoveling and shoveling and shoveling it, I must admit that I'm a little jealous of your good weather!
Your kids are so darling! It is good to peek on your blog and see what your family is up to. It seems like you're all doing well. Have a Merry Christmas! And, Merry Christmas to Mark and the camel, too! Love you....
That is a great photo of Lily. Cute facial expression. Thanks again.
Great tradition! We have the same Halloween buckets...but now Christmas parade! It's too stinkin' cold, I guess even Santa doesn't like the frigid weather in Montana :-)
Post a Comment